1/365, the first page of 2017 are you living right now. It sounds to me quite crazy! As I told you Loves in my goals of 2016 I am not someone who is focused on new year resolutions, I am more of a person who looks back at moments and events that has occurred to me. I analyse them to feel how it made me feel at that moment. If I like something and it is good to me I go on and if not, I let it go. Even when it is hard.
I think this is what I learned in 2016, it was my personal goal so I stripe this from my list and guess what? It feels good! Before I start with writing you loves what I have in mind for 2017 let me highlight my blog goals from last year.
- Write more on SaidaChahid.com -> I accomplished this in a halve way. I wish I could have a strict blog planning. I mostly got my pictures already ready and have written a blog title to indicate what I want to write but then something comes in between and I find myself doing something else. I feel quilt about this, it is nagging me! But I cannot beat the hands of time.
- Collaborate -> 2016 was also a good year for collabs! It feels so good to say this. I am thankful for these opportunities. Head out to my Collaborations Page to read what I have done. I promise you would enjoy it as much as I did!
- Go to events -> The ratio for me visiting events stayed the same. The last event I visited was at the Dutch Glamour Magazine Fashion-Vintage Live. I loved every bit of it!
- Increase my social media followers -> Goal achieved! Yay! I reach more of my Loves every day and I appreciate all of you. On my Instagram I have 3k Loves, on Twitter almost 2k, on my Facebook Page I have 700 likes and on my blog a total of almost 4k. Thank you! I feel proud. Whoop!
- Buy a new camera -> I did!
I am happy when it comes to my blog goals. To me I am on the right path and I hope to continue walking on it.
Oh gosh, now comes my personal goals from last year, I am taking literally a small breath…
- Focus more on my faith and believes -> I am learning day by day and I feel that I always can learn more, it is never enough. But I do see a progress in my lifestyle; I search for information, I pray 5 times a day, I love to discuss and talk with people around me and listen to their thoughts. I am educating myself in any way that is possible and it feels so good!
- Read more -> I finished all the books I had piled up. But I feel that I am missing something, I haven’t read the right book. You know the feeling that when you start with a book you cannot lift your head from it? I didn’t find this feeling yet…
- Enjoy the beauty in life -> I have learned to appreciate life, with the ups and downs. I have concluded that you cannot change a situation that is not changeable. No matter how hard you try, if it is written its written. Namely with the downs in life I realised you are better off by thinking and analysing about it until you accept it that it happened. As soon you reached that point you can heal yourself by working on it to be better or to let it go and move on with your life. There is so much more in the world you just need to open your eyes and most important of all, to be open minded.
- Give negativity no chance -> I have learned the beauty of life.
- Get healthy -> I still work on it! As I have written you before Love is have primary lactose intolerance. I cannot eat or drink products that contains milk/milk sugars. And I changed my diet! I consume soy products or products that are lactose free and I feel so much better than before! But I must confess: I am on a diet. That is also why you haven’t seen new ootd blog posts. I didn’t eat for almost a month no refined sugars and I lost 3kg! I am not there yet but I am happy I cut buttons.
- Get my driver’s license -> I can drive, sometimes I do. But I don’t have the permit…There I said it! This is the only goal I am not so proud of only because I really want it. I cannot make it more than; I cannot beat the hands of time.
Save money/don’t spend it on rubbish -> I can be proud again, I have been saving money and I am going to continue with it all my life. Yes, all my life! As you can see I have the hang of it. I did a blogpost about how to save money and I am doing it since.
These were my goals from last year and I must say that I feel blessed every day that I am learning to be better for myself and the ones around me. You can never stop learning and I think because of this realisation that I have, I don’t feel to have other goals in 2017 than to continue learning and growing. I know that in 2017 I am going to have ups and downs but I truly don’t want it to get the most of me. I will cherish the good and accept the bad because at the end you have one life to live, every moment is precious.
9 thoughts on “Note To Loves | #2017 Goals!”
Such good things to strive for in 2017. Collabs and events sounds so fun and things I didn’t even think of until I read your post. I’m going to go check out the link you provided us! I hope you accomplish everything you listed- esp the driver license, the driving freedom is the best feeling! When can you go for your license? Best of luck to you!!!
Thank you Loves! I know, that’s why I want it as soon as possible! I can drive, because I learned it before but due to lack of time I let it slip away. The last months I have picked it up again and it goes so great! I only need to pass my exams and then I have it in my pocket. Fingers crossed! I wish you a lovely 2017 and I hope you reach all your goals! Xx
These are great goals, I’ve been changing my diet myself. Having a positive mindset goes a long way.
Thank you Loves. This is so true! A clear mind helps a the health of a person. I wish you all the best with your diet and goals for 2017! Xx
You will do great in yours too just keep the faith You are welcome 🙂 and thank yiu
I love your blog! You have an amazing photo skills! Will you make a blog post about photography tips in the future! I love all your photo! ❤ 🙂
Thank you! I will definitely think about it. Xx